***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

Alright, the cycle has started. Good luck, everyone. See you on the other side.

@juliejes Post details about your friend.

I’m not getting my hopes up until more people post

@rsmith0208 I don’t think we should pressure them to post info about their friend.

1. not their info to share
  2. we already know they want high stats. Everything else is a toss up. Won’t really help.

no point in asking about stats for merit. ECs, essays are more relevant and those are tough to quantify.

@srk2017 I was not asking for stats. i just wanted to see what school they go admitted to and if they were offered schlorship.

So im just curious but did anyone else in socal get it? Im in alabama so it would be quite a few days for me

Whether or not it’s true, it’ll be soon, so good luck to everyone. I just want admission so badly, so I shouldn’t even hope for a scholarship, but man do I want one. I’m in the lower quarter of stats so I’m prepared for the worst. I have a pretty unique EC, but competing with 35,000 for a scholarship alone, I’ll bet there are plenty others with the same EC and better stats

No USC mail for me. Orange County (~50 miles south of LA)

I’m in a similar boat @jjb77823 so good luck to you. I wore my usc shirt today so its all ive been thinking about hahaha

Just checked my mail. I got the white box and am being considered for a full-ride scholarship. I’m a socal resident and live less than an hour away from USC. Best of luck to everyone still waiting for their packages!

CONGRATS

@Debateislove congratulations. What major did you apply to?

Congrats! @Debateislove

How exciting, @Debateislove . Congrats!

Congrats! @Debateislove

CONGRATULATIONS!! @Debateislove

@rsmith0208 - My comment wasn’t directed at you. I have seen lot of people asking for stats for merit and my point is most scholarships are lottery now a days,

@Debateislove congrats!! Do you mind sharing more info/stats on yourself? I know it doesn’t mean much but it’s appeasing haha.

WOW CONGRATS!!