***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@llewengineering Oh I meant interviewed sorry
Edit: Wow I’m such a mess i realized I spelled threw wrong on my other post how embarrassing
I guess I was so excited at the moment to care about spelling

They fan out pretty quickly, the rest of Socal and Norcal, and actually some people around the country that are in or around major metro areas will be getting them tomorrow, with most done by Thursday, then the few remaining on Friday. Portals will most likely update Thursday or Friday after midnight. When they went out on Fridays, portals updated Monday night (after midnight) on Tuesday morning, so 3-4 days after they were sent.

So you think that there are some in SoCal that haven’t received notifications?

what about Oregon?

@gijjit I know a couple people in San Bernardino County who received notifications. So we have Orange County, San Bernardino, Los Angeles County, and Ventura County who have received them so far.

Did anyone from NorCal receive a packet yet?

@dewrrrett I’m in Norcal and I have not. Tomorrow packages will arrive

@gijjit Yes, in the past it has taken a couple days for all of socal to get theirs. Not to draw out the agony, but mail service varies a lot down there. Some in Irvine get it first day, some get it second day. Also, San Diego area gets it second day as well. No reports of Norcal today it seems, so it will be tomorrow.

If I see someone chasing a mailman, I will know it is a USC applicant.

I’m enjoying the mailman chase visual!

… and we in Florida get to wait all week :slight_smile:

@wwward, not to give false hope, but I specifically remember some Florida folks getting it on second day the last couple years - cause I always thought, wow, that was really fast to FLA! Here’s hoping!

Just got my white box! I live thirty min from USC but am dyingggggg I’m so happy! Just to be sure, if I wasn’t asked to interview for scholarships, I received the Dean’s? Will I get a letter to confirm that? So happy and wish everyone the best of luck!!

@CADREAMIN now you’ve done it… false hope lol

Congrats! @stresssssed

Lol @WWWard can i assume the same for Alabama? Haha false hope that a letter may come at all tbh

@WWWard I’m in SC and I’m hopeful now as well

for ppl who got accepted… what were ur ec’s like

When you get it depends entirely on where you are, it has very little to do with how close to USC you live. I think it’s about how many post offices it has to go through. If you use the map for USPS priority, you’ll see where the 2 and 3 day regions are. There are actually more 2 day spots around Florida than up Oregon and Washington. Practically the entire east coast is supposed to take 2 days.

I live in La county, 25 mins away specifically and I haven’t gotten any yet … grrr

@stresssssed Yes that is the Deans. If you are NMF it would turn into a Presidential if you make them #1 choice by May. If not, it is the Deans.

If I live about 30 minutes from USC and have not received a white letter in my mailbox, does that mean I didn’t receive any scholarship? No chance that it will come tomorrow?