***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@skiingislife4 same:( It’s okay though, we might still get accepted in March!

now its disappeared @OrthodoxParadox

no portal change

@navyblue18 @Integral69420 Did your portal have

Admissions
Admissions Decision

…etc. Like others’ did last year?

Guys, the portal is not going to be updated at EXACTLY 12 AM. Stay confident! Once it reaches a little past 1:15 AM PST, you will probably know.

The portal doesn’t update all at once. Wait patiently.

@slightlymad Seems like we are in a similar situation. Hopefully, we both end up with acceptances :slight_smile:

@DreamforIvy I checked the portal. I did not receive anything in the mail today.

Should look something like this (from last year) if accepted.

Admission
Admission Decision
Enrollment Commitment Deposit
Withdraw Your Application
Submit Documents

Financial Aid
Apply for Financial Aid
Financial Aid Summary & Tasks (FAST) page

On-Campus Admitted Student Programs
Explore USC
Preview USC
Admitted Student Day
Campus tours

Off-Campus Admitted Student Programs

Apply for Housing

It takes awhile for them to update, don’t stress if yours hasn’t and someone else has. Give it some time.

Those waiting till March will get a “new message” under admission status.

@OrthodoxParadox really worked hard to a 1510 for this one. i hope

If anyone is deferred to the March date, please post your update message so that others can see. Last year it provided info about how many people were selected and how many applied (around 1,300 and 30,000 respectively if I am remembering correctly).

1510? Nice! I ended up with a 1440 or 1460 in a single sitting and 1480 superscored. The highest section scores were 700 reading/english, 780 math. I also ended up with an 800 on the Math II subject test. As you can probably tell, I am a math guy haha.

@CADREAMIN what’s ur portal status?

^^^Yes it does, I posted that earlier - from last year - but don’t want to now and confuse people!

@cadreaminnd I got accepted and my portal did update but mine doesn’t say the on-campus admitted student programs
even though I got Presidential finalist

My portal changed. I got in! Can’t believe it. From Seattle. No mention of scholarships of any kind. Does that mean I get none or will I get Dean’s?
@CADREAMIN Any insight you have is appreciated! You’ve been an amazing resource for us all.

I’m just glad they are updating when I said they would, I would hate for you guys to be up and nothing happen. Whew.

Okay, so I’m just now realizing that I may not have ever been in the running for the scholarships even though I submitted everything by Dec 1 (I submitted my common app early morning Dec. 1). They didn’t download anything until December 2nd though. So when I click on “Check my application status” on the portal, it says “We will be reviewing applications through the month of March” in the midst of a paragraph. Does it say this for those who for sure applied by the Dec 1 deadline too?

@soulpup Congrats! Obligatory mention that you should post your stats! Haha anyways, you probably will get notified in the next week or two (apparently the Dean’s will update later on? could be wrong). There is also a possibility that you were a NMSF and got accepted early due to that. Not sure how this works, but I think some semifinalists are accepted now without being offered any scholarships other than the guaranteed half tuition one.

I applied Nov 27th and was also worried; when usc said they received my app they never mentioned me being in the running for scholarships. Did anyone receive that notification that they were in the running?