***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@Alia01 what was your portal change like?

Another NorCal waiting–maybe they’re doing it by region?
(seriously though, I want to sleep)

I had the same experience as @niceokay
I didn’t receive any package either

@niceokay congratulations! just wondering, where on the portal was the letter? i’m not too sure how to check

@Alia01 thanks

@niceokay Same! I live in LA and didn’t get the box so I was so scared. I’m waiting for my admission decision. when did yours come out?

Yeah, based on the results, I’m going to guess that if you have not received any update, it means you didn’t get any scholarships. We won’t know for sure until the letter uploads though :frowning:

If admitted the very first screen changes, if not (no one has reported this yet) a letter appears under “check your application status”

@literaturechoi dont know when mine came out but when i checked half an hour ago it was up

at this point i know i can’t be a Trojan anymore! no portal update. :-<

They started an hour earlier this year, so maybe most updates will be in at 3:00 - just being hopeful for you guys. Does it seems updates are all over the country or just west coast for now?

Oh, the east coast people are likely sleeping. I-)

I might just check in the morning

@CADREAMIN did u apply?

Last time I tried to stay up was for SAT scores, and I fell asleep then woke up to good news at 3:00AM. Hoping for a repeat? Maybe. Not expecting anything, but I do want the update. It’s easier if you have something from a school you already got into to wait for.

@slightlymad I believe that @CADREAMIN is the father of an applicant or has been 3 times already!

@slightlymad I refuse to accept this. I will stay up no matter how long it takes. I CANNOT sleep without knowing if I’ll be a Trojan next year. So many years of hard work, stress, etc…

Can you still get an admissions notification without a scholarship right now? I have NMSF, so I don’t care that much about scholarships because I’d need the Trustee’s to get more money but like… I just want to get into college at this point.

Hate to say it, but if we haven’t gotten a portal update it looks like we’re not getting a scholarship. Gotta wait until regular decision I guess

usc needs to end my suffering

@Swiper902 based on? It looks like none of us got an update. We probably didn’t get scholarships, but who knows at this point.