USC Class of 2024 Applicants Thread

Since there have been so few confirmations (only 1?), does that mean that more scholarships were sent OOS than usual?

has anyone received OOS merit package yet?

It just turned 3:00pm here, classes just let out, so some people may have not checked yet

trying not to obsess over it bc i feel like that’ll make it worse, but i will update with whether or not i get it! gonna try to stay off CC so i’m not obsessing until i get an update. good luck everyone!!

Not necessarily- probably most people in SoCal haven’t gotten their mail yet or aren’t home from work/school/activities to check. Remember @CADREAMIN said last year the thread started lighting up around 5 pm the first day packages started arriving.

So everyone has the options to submit spring grades or take a gap year in the drop down menu of the USC portal now correct? Has that been established here?
There are some who think it is an indication of admittance.

I have the option to take a gap year or spring grades, I think everyone has it

I dont know where to find the drop down menu

@user3207

It is under the checklist on the portal. It’s always been there, but now lists more options.

I also have it. What about your financial aid status in FAST? Some say that if your financial aid is “application started”, that might mean you got in…not sure though.

Ah right, eastern time zone here. Good luck!

what does your financial aid status in FAST say?

My D does not see this spring grade gap year option in the checklist. She checked from her phone. Oh no

@west2east20

I bet the portal displays differently from a phone. Not to worry.

Don’t worry, she might be looking in the wrong place. It’s the drop down menu under “Upload materials”

@west2east20 also it is in the drop down under the list of received.

He he and 2022, she found it! Thanks.

I just checked, mail came in but nothing, i’m absolutely in shamble right now. how frustrating…

Someone got it on reddit. From socal.

Just hoping there was some delay or something even though it’s so unlikely