USC Class of 2024 Applicants Thread

@hehehaha sent css and fafsa before.

Do all people have the “Application In Review” option? I’ve had it for a couple of days

@Cinnamom Yes, but I think some people’s say in review while others say “started”. Some also got an email for more documents.

What if you are not applying for any FA and plan on paying for it. Do you have to file the FAFSA and CSS?

@hehehaha Is that on the bottom one of the financial aid? Because I have an application started green check and then below that it says “application in review”

I think there’s different text under each drop down for the green check one and application in review. I think everyone has those, but not sure if everyone has the same text in each drop down. @Cinnamom

Financial aid might not mean anything and hopefully, decisions come out tomorrow! Hopefully, we’ll know soon!

@hehehaha I’m sure you have all your documents in already which is why you didn’t receive an email. :smile: I don’t think you have any reason to worry.
Fingers crossed for all of us.

@aly2020 No you are not required to do it unless seeking FA.

does this seem like a weirdly low # of people to receive packages? seems like there are only a few. i’m wondering if this is the normal number, and if not, does that mean that the mailing process was different? or maybe more non-socal recipients? i’m trying to make sense of this from reading old forums but im guessing CADREAMIN will probably have a more straightforward answer lol

Maybe the social media trend is finally running out of gas. ?

@lkg4answers Explore is a great opportunity for parents to learn more about USC. There are different information sessions and student panels. I attended one on safety around campus, one on housing. They wined and dined us. It was interesting to talk to admissions counselors on the process. After Explore, we all knew USC was the school for my daughter!

Anyone has a “Spring Grade (Unofficial)” option in a drop-down box in the portal?

@Pestarry I do, but I’m not sure it means anything lol.

@CADREAMIN Do you think that some cities in Southern California may still receive some packages tomorrow?

@Mj77cardenas
Oh for sure…besides San Diego being day 2, if they went out later on Thursday, they may have only landed in very close proximity to where they were sent from.

Please everyone - state the neighborhood/area you are in - LA and Socal are too big to help others wondering if their area has had any deliveries…

That would certainly be appreciated!

Irvine - I got it today in the mail :slight_smile:

Just got my package today! I live in LA, so it should be heading to others soon. Congrats to all who got them today, and good luck to those waiting!

We are in Thousand Oaks (Ventura County)!

@maya721812

WINNER OF POSTING LOCATION - THANK YOU!!!

Oh and congrats on that little acceptance thing and scholarship invite too. ?:v:

congrats to @allisonfielder too!

Hope to have you both join the Trojan family!

@maya721812 Congrats! Do you know what time it arrived?