USC Class of 2024 Applicants Thread

There’s just been an update to my portal and I just got in!!! Really excited and wishing the best wishes to everyone! Now, I can finally start my homework :slight_smile:

wait they’re updating the portals already???

@hehehaha congrats. what did the update look like?

did you have your forms section or did it disappear prior?

My D has Cornell interview tomorrow and Penn on Monday, so I’m hoping she gets thru those with flying colors and leave the angst of the white box, or lack thereof, to me. Engineering historically has 13% of merit scholarships, so the odds are <1% overall. Not worth the distraction in my opinion, but I enjoy seeing the happiness of those that get in. If she does get one, I’ve already promised a dinner at sugarfish!

@hehehaha csn u upload a picture? Where was the update??

@hehehaha I GOT IN TOO!! ALSO W A PORTAL UPDATE—STILL WAITING FOR THE MAIL

It says status update: “There’s an update to your admission status.” The letter is attached there :slight_smile:

Mail came in with nothing. I am on the East coats. Does it mean no scholarships as a minimum and may be no admission?

Wow Hehe! Congrats! ?

@hehehaha where are u from?

Are u on a phone or computer?

for the people who got a portal update: did your forms section disappear prior or did you still have it?

also wondering: has anyone received a non-acceptance portal update yet?

@Rodnfkvk Im on my phone and i don’t see anything

No updates for D so we can assume we wait till March. Oh well!

Are the portals updated in batches or all at once?

Got into world bachelor in business, found out from pitta update!

The people who got a portal update notifying acceptance, did you get an email notification to check the portal or did you just check it anyway? Congrats to those accepted!

@Mattychen what is pitta