USC Class of 2024 Applicants Thread

I GOT IN!!! Human Biology. Portal update, no box yet. Chicago area

Ditto, hoping it means something that Forms section was visible this morning and then disappeared and is still not displayed, no email/portal update/mail delivery

Anyone got into SCA yet?

Congrats to everyone! Any National Merit Finalists getting notified now as well?

@hehehaha where are you located?

Anyone in central time zone updated?

Also, any public policy acceptances ?

we need clarification @CADREAMIN

International student here, also no update. does anyone have any clues on what the situation might be for int’l applicants???

@u392302 oof. Let’s wait for the next few hours, see how this rolls out. Do you mind sharing your stats?

@dume4 even I’m very tensed about the situation. Guess we’ll have to wait.

@let0202 did your forms section disappear prior to your acceptance?

i got no package, nor an update on my portal, but i see in my fast that there’s this eligibility check for satisfactory academic progress (which is for undergraduate students). the description includes “The Financial aid office will not evaluate satisfactory academic progress toward your degree objective until after your first graded semester at the University”. does everyone have this?

Is there actually someone whose forms section is still there?

@LyricalLeader I’m sorry, I’m a little uncomfortable sharing stats, since they’re a bit on the lower end for USC. Was still hoping for a miracle, but that reality check came in hard and fast. Let’s hope that portals update later for internationals.

mine says that as well and i think it’s just on everyone’s @easternkid20

No. I’ve had that for a long time. My forms section also disappeared, but I have no portal update (and am not expecting one—I have no reason to think I will be offered a scholarship).

Please post your stats and what major if you got in! It helps those who haven’t gotten in better understand their chances!

A data point from Missouri: just received the white box, my daughter applied to Viterbi, will wait for her to come back to open. Good luck to everybody.

Has anyone gotten into SDA? Also, has anyone received a portal update indicating that they did not get a scholarship??