USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

100% agree.

3 Likes

Should Dean’s scholarship not part of the 1200 admitted in last Jan?

Since some of us will go to sleep proud Trojans tomorrow night, I figured that it would be useful to drop the USC 2025 Instagram page where you can show off your pride to our peers! Follow @scclassof2025 on IG and dm them a screenshot of your acceptance letter/your reference ID, a few pictures of yourself, and whatever you want to put in the caption of the post as your bio in order to be featured. Also, watch their story highlights to find the USC 2025 group chat.

Good luck to us all and Fight On! :v:

5 Likes

would you consider getting emails for more financial aid docs on March 3rd and 4th close enough

Nope, that’s a while back. Regardless, it’s been repeated many times that FA and admissions are two separate entities. We have less than a day left so let’s try to just be positive and patient!

2 Likes

did anyone hear about when official emails are coming out about merit scholarships? I’ve heard nothing :(. I’m guessing now they’re just waiting until Thursday but I really thought it would be sooner.

Watch out for info from “first time” poster. They need to build their credibility before I believe any unconfirmed info.
They might be speaking the truth but I have reservation.

9 Likes

I’d say to wait until Thursday :man_shrugging: They could just be extra busy.

Instagram said 4/1

did anyone receive an email from USC saying decisions would be out tomorrow? Ive received an email in advance from other schools but not USC.

2 Likes

i don’t think they sent one also i love your username

1 Like

Everything about your post sounds sketchy based on way too many other posts on here re: the meaning of FA contact and FA and Admissions being in separate lanes. Are you on here to get a rise out of people or did you legit speak to Admissions today and receive info that contradicts USC standing practice? Be straight with this thread or get off of it, please.

8 Likes

I received an email from admissions today telling me that the decision date was tomorrow BUT, it was my admissions officer who told me that. And it was in response to one of the (many) emails I had sent her throughout the process :sweat_smile:.

I’m not sure if this message board is monitored by USC whatsoever but I would just like to say that Ms. Serrano has been a wonderful AO to me and I thank her for helping me through this crazy process. Let’s hope for the best tomorrow!

3 Likes

I definitely wonder if they do monitor CC. I’d assume they do just to keep an ear to the ground.
Also I have to agree! My AO has been great and made me feel super welcome. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hopefully I don’t have to wait till past 3pm tmw. I’m on the east coast and according to last year the east coast got decisions first starting at 12pm so i hope it’s the same way this year because I am way too nervous and can’t focus on anything else.

2 Likes

USC is my dream school

Friendly reminder, for decisions, please post:

Accepted/Rejected
Major and/or School
City or State or Country if outside U.S.

7 Likes

When I read all the amazing accomplishments of the people on here, I know tomorrow is likely to be a rejection…but I’m still holding out some hope! If my son is still focused on getting into USC after a rejection, then we’ll need to start planning a transfer strategy :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed…and I also won’t be able to focus on anything else tomorrow!!

2 Likes

I feel like it makes a little bit of sense the FA would be contacting only accepted students considering they got so many applications, why would admissions want them going through all that work the week of admissions if they were going to reject them? Who knows.

4 Likes

I mean, it’s their job and they do a damn good job at it apparently