USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

how do I find that page?

Have y’all seen the portal thing on reddit? It says its for Viterbi applicants, has anyone who hasn’t applied there tried and been able to see “congratulations?”

what thing? can u please link the reddit?

Hi everyone. I’m waiting for my USC decision to come back in 5 days. Meanwhile, I’m on the edge of my seat wondering if I got in. Here are my stats.

Major: Intelligence and Cyber Operations (Dornsife) or Computer Science (Viterbi)

Stats:
GPA: 4.57 (W-5.0 Scale)
SAT: 1440 (690 ERBW; 750 M)
SAT II Biology M: 730
(Graduating a year early)

Demographics:
Race(s): Asian, Pacific Islander and White
First Generation College Student from Low Income Family/Area
Religion: Agnostic
Sexuality: Gay

As of today, I have enrolled in 9 total AP classes and 8 total Dual Enrollment Classes. I have passed all of them with a A- or higher. Enrolled in 8 college level classes (AP and Dual) this year and currently holding a 90 or higher).

Biology (9): 4
Chemistry (10): 4
English Lang (10): 4
Physics 1 (10): 3
US History(10): 3

ECs:
-The 84 Tobacco Movement (Statewide Leader) 9, 10, 11
-HMUN (International Security Delegate) 10
-Chess Club (Founder) 9, 10, 11
-Math Team (Competitor) 9, 10, 11
-Science Bowl (Competitor) 9, 10, 11
-MIT Math Primes Circle (Student Attendee) 11
-LEAP 4 Education - (Educational/Career Non Profit) (Student Attendee) 9, 10, 11
-Blockchain Acceleration Foundation - (Member) 11
-College Application Success Program - (Student Attendee) 11
-My City’s Youth Commission - (Work with city hall to better city) (Clerk) 9, 10, 11 (Emailed this in as update because I forgot it somehow lol, told them to attach it as my 4th extracurricular down the list)

Awards:
High Honor Roll 9, 10, 11
AP Scholar With Distinction 10
Seal of Biliteracy (Spanish) 11 - (Emailed this in because I didn’t get it until end of Jan)

Essays: Wrote about how the amount of impacts and adventures I have are how I measure my life’s meaning. (Mentioned past journeys, accomplishments and obstacles I’ve had and future ones I wish to reach in career, life etc.)

Supplementals: Talked about how I found I wanted to major in cyborg/comp sci and want to help create secure apps as well as help people in countries with censorship to restore their voices (Also mentioned I want to enroll in their masters program idk if that’ll help) and how outside of my major, I want to continue becoming a polyglot by studying languages as it has opened a cultural door for me by being trilingual.

it is on the mega thread

Our school is the same kind of meat grinder. But then shouldn’t high school be about learning but also an enjoyable part of youth? So something in the system is wrong and it’s sad.

1 Like

What show up when you try to sign up for an event on this page?
https://dornsifeadmit.usc.edu/

I think you are more than qualified and have a very high shot of getting in.

yes that one, some people see congratulations, other see access denied

What’s going on right now? I can’t access reddit because of my ISP.

I had only seen about Viterbi not Dornsife

I don’t know what reddit page everyone is talking about

Thanks so much! I didn’t sent my official college transcripts to USC until midyear transcripts were required. But all my college classes were listed on my HS one. Do you think that was fine?

My daughter also auditioned for the BFA MT. Good luck to you both!

1 Like

It’s this one

I guess they turned off the link.

1 Like

Lol. Our anxious selves are going to be here all day.

1 Like

wait that’s prolly fake because I clicked on it and it says congrats on virtibe save ur enrollment and takes me back to my applicant portal but i didn’t even apply to virtibe lol

It seems some Admitted students pages are saying Access Denied
vs
Our records indicate that you are not allowed to access this page.
If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please contact your USC admission counselor. Please visit our Find Your Counselor site to connect.

Nah it’s different

The latter is what mine said.