USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Link please.

That’s the default page. You have to try to sign up for an event to get the messages people are seeing

I did log in

Everyone sees that. You need to login and try to do something to actually see anything potentially indicative

can anyone see anything?

but did you login and click a link thru your portal? because if it’s thru the url then it’s probably the same for everyone.

And try to sign up for an event?

yes

For everyone freaking out, the Congrats over a picture of a woman is default. You need to click events and log in to see any real message

Hard to imagine two schools more polar opposite than USC and U of Chicago. Not sure what the thought process what, but a kid happy at USC would not be happy at U of Chicago.

1 Like

And it said what on that page after logging in?

I’m not able to, it keeps saying your system is damaged and your phone’s security has been compromised!

That shouldn’t happen lol

Photos?

I clicked on “save your spot” and got routed to my application portal (which I can access)

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is getting a real message. What do you mean by login because I just clicked enroll and it took me back to my portal.

yeah same

Mine is saying I’m not eligible for the event.

1 Like

i am just going to wait until 12.

3 Likes

Like I tried signing up for an event and got met with this:

Our records indicate that you are not eligible to attend this session.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please reach out to Whitney Rollerson, Admission Events Coordinator, at rollerso@usc.edu.