USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

OK EVERYONE CHILLL!!! you gave me a heart attack for no reason. No one here can actually sign up to an event, it says access denied for everyone. The congratulations you see is a default page and shows up for everyone. For those that are talking about different messages, those correspond to different sites. Registering for Viterbi says access denied, and for Dornslife it says our records show bla bla bla

9 Likes

lol

I didn’t mean it like that but i just assumed its a fake indicator of decisions. I think that’s just the page they always have up

I’m gonna assume that most of these pages you guys are talking about are locked until after you look at your status updates.

2 Likes

I swear my heart dropped for a second seeing access denied and people talking about congratulations…

No, the question is where and when is it saying access denied versus that ineligible message

Y’all are killing me slowly. Send a damn pic so we can celebrate your acceptance together!

1 Like

Thank you!! this summarizes my thoughts exactly.

Hoping USC is smarter than schools like Berkeley who fudged it up

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has seen an actual congrats. It’s just the default page LOL

2 Likes

Link?

It wouldn’t be the applicant portal you’d use anyways as a freshman. You’d use your real school profile to sign up for events like this. Please stop making us all go into cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Will the scholarship notifications also come out today?

Can we get a time check on admissions?

Can anyone send the viterbi link?

please I mean it, my heart skipped several beats this can’t be healthy…

Well, I logged on this morning to 100+ new posts of nail biting, conspiracy theories and made up stuff from Reddit. Must be decision day!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

9 Likes

Okay so I just clicked the link through my phone where I WAS NOT LOGGED INTO MY APPLICANT PORTAL and it still took me to the default congrats page and when I tried to sign up for an event it gave me the access denied WITHOUT BEING LOGGED IN. Which means this has NOTHING to do with your descision because they couldn’t even tell if I was an applicant or not. It’s all just what they have set up as default.

3 Likes

We can pass out together lol.

does anyone know if the decision pops up right away or do you have to click status update