USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

possibly because i applied for fafsa and didn’t get anything

12pm PST is afternoon for east coast but I don’t think it’s really “late

1 Like

This is only second time portals are being used as first notification. It was always packages followed 3 days later with portal update prior to covid.

Actually I like that they don’t waitlist. In or out, that’s a lot better for the students and parents. Who wants this suspense for another 3-4 months?

8 Likes

Intelligence and Cyber Operations

Curious if anyone knows if USC is planning to have dorms open for fall semester. Excited for everyone’s good news today. My daughter was admitted with merit. However we remain concerned that students will be home again and online. Thoughts? Good luck to all today.

Some of you will be asking about TTP later today. This thread is still as relevant as it ever was:
Trojan Transfer Plan Link

1 Like

I read about schools in Washington continuing the same

Is it crazy over in CC NYU land? Can’t wait for that tomorrow. Any word on time of day tomorrow for NYU yet?

5 Likes

Yes they are opening dorms in the fall as of now.

YES it’s crazy.

Do they still admit undecided if they think you’re a good fit and you don’t get into your majors.

1 Like

yes

Is the tax form thing an indication of acceptance?

1 Like

Ya’ll I’m heartbroken. I applied to Marshall but my stats are definitely not good enough to get in. I feel like I should have chosen my Dornsife major as my first choice because the acceptance rate is a little higher. How likely is it for them to admit second choice majors? :frowning:

1 Like

Oh god. For all of you spreading false crap please calm down.

I think you should be a bit more wary and empathetic of what others are feeling right now. It’s a genuine question-- no need to be rude about it

4 Likes

No tax form is indication of anything. Except you need to send in the form if asked for it.

2 Likes

this platform is so toxic :sob::sob:

9 Likes

Do they care when you submitted your app? I submitted it last second (within the deadline) to have as much time as possible.