USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

My official exams were cancelled too. This one’s done internally by my school, but it will determine my grade so no less pressure, haha

Cal Poly SLO and UC Davis are my second choices which I’ve been accepted into.

2 Likes

omg same

1 Like

congrats! yes definitely, r u Lincoln center, that is my campus

Cal Poly SLO is gorgeous, was just there on Saturday!

1 Like

What’s your major?

Y’all still have a lot to go. This is my last decision and my second-to-last was Miami on Friday.

communications at slo and economics at davis hbu?

yeah we just took our mocks like last week they tried to tell us they didn;t matter but were basically just the full exams more than a month early

Agreed! It’ll be hard picking between slo and Davis…

also guys the minority statistic was true USC is only 31% white

1 Like

Yes, extremely weird results here. For example, admitted to UCLA, but deferred UMiami and later offered a only Spring admit. Huh?? Also into U Florida for fall with massive scholarship - But University of Colorado - Boulder…got no money at all.

1 Like

OMG same! I got into Lincoln Center as an IR major! What about you?

Public Health at SLO and Undeclared life science with plans to declare genomics at Davis!

1 Like

Some of the schools I got into were UMiami (full tuition), UCLA, WashU, and Northwestern. Got deferred from Howard. Not sure what to expect today, but I’m excited since USC is my top choice!

2 Likes

I was accepted into UCLA as an OOS and i cried hysterically and ngl i think it’s my top choice bc USC is very very expensive for me

2 Likes

Alright, that’s a bit extreme. I can understand 50%, but less than 40% is so low.

So when are decisions

umiami is big on yield projection especially since it’s gotten more competive in recent years

1 Like

Davis is in my top few as well! I’m a communications major but I’m switching to community and regional development if I attend

2 Likes