USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I’m so stressed I’m on the west coast and it isn’t out yet, manifesting an acceptance and congrats to you all who have gotten in!

3 Likes

Haha thank you so much, the cold and wind there won’t be as friendly as you though :slight_smile:

i got in from virginia but i’m in florida i started crying hysterically on the beach

16 Likes

we love this!!! congrats!

2 Likes

is it out for texas yet? if not, does anyone know when it will be?

I got into USC but I didn’t get an email. I had to check the application portal!

I’m from Florida and Electrical and Computer Engineering, B.S in the Fall Semester

7 Likes

rejected, NY thornton pop

1 Like

Good Luck to yours! If they both get in, let’s meet up for sure.

Accepted, stage management, kansas

6 Likes

just got a status update in illinois

What does it mean that they invited me to transfer?

2 Likes

Is USC giving out airpods?

There’s a lot of info on line about appealing from people that have done it succesfully. New and compelling info not on original app is key. Good luck!

1 Like

how long are the waves usually spaced out? Like 15 minutes after east coast, are west coast released or more like an hour?

2 Likes

Let me know if you get to know anything please

I got accepted for the spring semester. This actually feels worse than getting rejected since I really wanna start college this year. Is there any chance that my decision can be changed to the fall semester?

2 Likes

Accepted Stats

GPA: 104.38 W
ACT: 34

7 Likes

Yes - Texas is out

2 Likes

I am a Northwestern grad- take the full ride. I did enjoy my 4 years there-- although winters can be rough, as they are in MA. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In Toledo, Ohio, DD has an update in her portal. Waiting for her to get home.

2 Likes