BA Acting

1 Like

Rejected, Texas, Dornsife Econ, 4.0 UW, 4.4 W

1 Like

same but whatever happens we tried our best

1 Like

Utah is out, but waiting for my son to check himself

1 Like

They’re inviting you into the TTP program.

École Jeannine Manuel?

Yes my daughter did

1 Like

My daughter is accepted!
From CT
4.29 GPA W
1450 SAT

7 Likes

Daughter rejected, Dornsife, east coast. So it’s gonna be UCLA!

12 Likes

College of Charleston and Clemson with scholarship (in my home state) and UC San Diego and Haverford.

1 Like

Anyone get this?

“We invite you to consider the Marshall Pathways Program, a grant-funded effort to increase enrollments of historically underrepresented students in business school. The program provides occasional meetings with a Marshall Admission counselor, as well as mentorship opportunities to support your continued success. If you still wish to pursue studies at USC Marshall, and if you are willing to work with us during the next year, this program will assist you in gaining admission within the next two, or possibly three semesters. In a few days, I will email you more details. I hope you consider it.”

Basically TTP

1 Like

rejected ut offered the trojan transfer program (I think because they said something about ties with the trojan family and my sister currently attends)

UW GPA: 3.9
IB score: 40

Likely because yield is crazy hard to measure this year!!

D21 accepted
Neuroscience
Florida

6 Likes

Yes, specific to Marshall

2 Likes

go bruins!

4 Likes

do any of the OGs on here know how national merit presidential scholarships work if you’re admitted for spring semester?

I also received this in my letter. We were pretty close to admission I would think.

1 Like

Rejected…ahhhh the wait

1 Like