USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yes. We got in. Texas

5 Likes

Accepted (from MD) for Business Administration! This has been my top choice for years and I could not be more excited.

5 Likes

LA area and still don’t have anything

9 Likes

There’s red and yellow confetti with the signature “fight on” symbol

4 Likes

My son can’t find the place in his portal to check? Where does it show up

1 Like

status update?

1 Like

What were ur stats?

1 Like

Accepted from Norcal! computational math

4 Likes

rejected lol! which is kind of funny because I actually reached out to my regional AO in junior year back when it was my top choice. they never responded to my application update in senior year so that was probably a sign

1 Like

Are email notifications of a status update being sent out or are people just checking their portals

1 Like

I know a student accepted by another university for a Spring admission. She used the frosh fall term to do study abroad in England. It turned out to be great. I wish more students could be granted this option.

2 Likes

My daughter still did not get an email yet. She checked her portal and the update was ther

3 Likes

do your checklist still show when status come out?

2 Likes

Boston is great! LOVE Boston! Im an MIT grad. My husband did a masters at BU. Love the whole city, theres something for everyone. Winters are brutal but hey, I grew up in Caribbean and did alright!

3 Likes

Read this thread:

3 Likes

where are you located? What’s your major? What do you intend to do - long-term plan?

1 Like

was she accepted or rejected?

Admitted to Spring 2022! Viterbi, Mech. Eng! Nor Cal!

6 Likes

Socal still waiting oof

3 Likes

i just got a status update. too scared to check but im from the LA area

1 Like