USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Ha. My daughter’s status update arrived but she said she’s busy doing something and will open it later. Ugh.

2 Likes

I’m literally ■■■■■■■ heartbroken.

i closed my portal, im too scared rn

Socal. Rejected Marshall.

1 Like

new jersey, I plan on majoring in business with a minor or concentration in something entertainment related. I would choose bu in a heartbeat im just sad I wouldn’t start until january … also super expensive

Is Ca out?

thank you!! :)))

I GOT THE TTP with a 3.37 UW GPA!!!

9 Likes

Any other SoCal applicants get nothing so far?? Still waiting and I’m in riv county🥸

2 Likes

D Admitted!
OOS
3.92 UW
4.58 W, including all AP’s junior and senior year with straight A’s
34 ACT

Extracurriculars were not bad, but not strong suit, D worked hard on the essays but who knows, so I guess good stats can still matter.

D is going to UCLA but it’s nice to know she had some great choices. She wouldn’t’ve gone wrong either way. Congrats to everyone. This is finally over!

5 Likes

Rejected
Annenberg
Norcal

1 Like

son still waiting here in OC

1 Like

Im in bay and got rejected

1 Like

Rejected.
Thornton pop.
4.0 valedictorian
Excellent ECs

Why am I not surprised after Berkley and LA rejections lmao? 35 ACT, 4.0 UW 13 APs, Current average AP score of 4.8, 800 Math II. 10 ECs. 3 leadership positions. 2 internships. CS Research at CS T10 school. Rejected Viterbi. No TTP. they even posted “most achieved nearly straight-A averages in a rigorous schedule of classes.” lol guess what I did too. 4 years of damn hard work. it sucks

11 Likes

Yes

It’s out for me but I need a minute before I look. Hoping for the best…

12 Likes

My boy also rejected from pop. Where are you located? His GPA was very low though compared to the avg

1 Like

good luck your so positive I hope you get in!!

Rejected from Viterbi with TTP from maryland

2 Likes