USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

No, many have on here, it’s Trojan Transfer Plan.

I GOT THE TRANSFER PLAN !!!

It’s not what I wanted but I’m so happy

44 Likes

Accepted!
Major: Film Production
School: SCA
City: Oakland, CA

11 Likes

Yay! It’s a big decision, but not one that has to be made now.

1 Like

AYYYY accepted into Marshall!!

• NorCal
4 Likes

D from NC rejected SCA (game design). 3.9uw/top 3 of her class/10AP’s/dual enrollment with school as well as summer classes with a college outside of high school. URM and 1st generation. Did not receive any FA emails (I still believe they are a big indicator). USC was her #1 but she knew it was a long shot and thankful for other offers and her full ride at Northeastern. Congrats to everyone regardless of your outcome. Be proud of yourselves!

3 Likes

Rejected

agreed. I also got into fordham but i’ve kind of ruled it out, and the rest are my safeties. american gave me more money than bu and sdsu is significantly cheaper

Not true for my daughter. She was accepted, we have no money to donate (we applied for financial aid) and she did not check the URM/1st gen box. I agree with you on the other piece though, it’s not where you go, what you make of where you go is most important.

2 Likes

I’ve seen you in so many threads. Please let us know where you are going to go! :blush:. Wishing you the best!

1 Like

I got TTP too!

3 Likes

Rejected.
Washington State
Viterbi. 4.0 unweighted GPA
IB Diploma candidate
Very strong EC and good essays.

Accepted from Wisconsin
Price School of Public of Policy
3.89 UW/4.40 W
34 ACT
12 APs (4s and 5s on all exams to date)
Varsity tennis; no. 1 singles (captain)
All-conference tennis
Varisty soccer (captain)
Club soccer/State league premier/Midwest conference qualifier
DECA State champion
Started own business in 2018 (LLC)

4 Likes

Son rejected Viterbi, in state.
13 APs, 8th in class of 800, 4.55 weighted. Solid ECs. Awesome essays.
Looks like UCSD or SLO.

Is the TTP guranteed transfer admission?

accepted! socal, bus ad major in marshall, 3.95 UW 4.3 W no test scores

6 Likes

It’s a numbers game…everyone sees 8800 and it seems like a lot, but it immediately gets cut in half for each gender, so it’s really 4400 spots. But 1000 were admitted in Feb already. Then comes all the demographics and stats and how many for each school/major…it’s a very small number accepted really.

3 Likes

whats the transfer plan?

2 Likes

No TTP is not guaranteed. You have to apply and go through this waiting game all over again with the transfer group. You do common app again.

Daughter accepted. Dornsdorf? (Liberal arts college)

It has the best graffiti so far of acceptances with the little hands making peace signs.

2 Likes