USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Congrats. What’s your major?

I def need to read up on it. For some rzn I always assumed I’d either be accepted or rejected

I’m confused then. I know I need to reapply as a transfer student, but what factor does the TTP have? Is it just an improved chance, or do they give prority to the TTP’s when evaluating studens?

Congrats! Dornsife. Harry Potter went to Dornsdorf. :grin:

5 Likes

Hi Reese, my DS was accepted today and is in total shock. Happy to share his stats by DM. He was also accepted to Chapman, which honestly was my first choice for him. The whole process is so random. He is in-state and got rejected by UCLA. I checked out your youtube channel and know you will do great whatever you land! <3

5 Likes

Also I have this,

“Cristian, this decision was especially difficult for us given your ties to the Trojan Family.”

I have no single ties to USC, no one in my family has even gone to college, unless my friend counts lol.

2 Likes

I never received an email. Just kept refreshing

S21 rejected from CA…Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

2 Likes

@AnxiousOtter938 Definitely a different formula. My mentee who got into Berkeley MET rejected.

Accepted!
4.0/4.28 gpa
36 ACT
Nebraska
Political Science

I was waitlisted at Wake Forest and Chapel Hill, so hold out hope everyone! This process is insane!!

5 Likes

Are you a legacy?

Daughter Accepted.
SCA - Interactive Media & Games (planning to minor in Comp Sci & Music Tech)
from Illinois
…haven’t checked financial aid yet…

rejected at U-Miami, U-Texas, Northwestern (legacy), Michigan
accepted: U. Illinois, Drexel, American, Miami-Ohio, Indiana, DePaul, Hofstra, Loyola Chicago (legacy),

7 Likes

Agreed!

did anyone receive an email or were they only sent to accepted students?

2 Likes

I got in… so surprised! I won’t be accepting my place so keep hope all those on waitlist!

4 Likes

Ya the email thing - they just don’t send them like they say they are (when portal updates). Always comes later or just doesn’t come at all it seems.

My daughter doesn’t care much either. She had forgotten about it.

I wish their was a waitlist :confused:

Whats the Trojan Transfer Plan and homicide easier is to get transferred than an ordinary student?

Well, I guess I don’t belong here after my rejection. UCLA here I come! Congrats to all that were accepted and/or planning on attending. Best of luck to all of you!

7 Likes