I predict 142 “nothing yet” posts. :smiley: :v:

14 Likes

nothing yet :cry: (1 of 142)

3 Likes

Actually, there are a couple of them already

2 Likes

We’re on like 25 of 142 lol

4 Likes

While we’re waiting, what’s y’all’s favorite food?

5 Likes

mac & cheese is always great. there’s this incredible spinach & artichoke pizza in nyc too and it’s just to die for…

5 Likes

One of the reddit threads is saying 3 pm (PST)… It’s a word of mouth type of thing, so who knows if there is any validity to that time frame.

(BTW 26 of 142) lol

1 Like

where are the 25?

don’t give me hope :sob:

earlier in the thread. just an estimate.

1 Like

I feel like if everything were to be released at a certain time, they would have said that. Instead, they said the decisions would be rolling throughout the day so I think some will get it after others. So annoying! Today will be a longgggg day haha

6 Likes

Nothing here in India

which reddit thread are u on?

@nbeyene101 r/ApplyingToCollege, search USC, then sort view by “new”

thanks, being on the east coast is tough bc either way im not gonna hear until later tonight lol

2 Likes

Its 13th over here, we hear back at 4/5 am here in India. Dream school anxiety leads to a lot of sleepless nights.

2 Likes

i’m east too :sob: i’m gonna be up all night. Anyone watch wandavision? i’m gonna distract myself watching that

2 Likes

NP, yeah, I feel for you all out there… This has been a painful morning for west coasters, I can’t imagine the stress for you all! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I heard from an inside source that dornsife alone has 500 merit scholarship people so that only leaves around 600 for the other schools.

whoa. maybe i should’ve applied dornslife :sob:

1 Like