USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

The instagram updates on the portal are gone. I can’t see them any more. Anyone still have SNS updates on USC portal??

That is correct
Not sure why

what is sns?

1 Like

I also do not have social media updates on my portal anymore

1 Like

Those Thornton sweatshirts are very coveted since you can’t buy them in the bookstore like the other school’s within USC. It’s one of my favorites too, my daughter got an extra. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You may be thinking about the boxes rather than merch…when they sent the glorious boxes out which they did till just before Covid (Jan 2020 scholarships got them then everything shut down, so March 2020 did not), they left tracking disabled - larger mailings like their acceptance packages required sender to pay to track and show on my usps - and they didn’t do that so were never trackable. But it didn’t stop people from checking their my usps every 5 seconds and asking about it over and over and over. We turned the my usps inquiries into a drinking game on here called “chug.” @wwward will remember that well! Good times!

4 Likes

Good luck everyone!

It is what it is at this point - regardless of news, keep your head held high and keep working hard and enjoying your senior year as more college news comes in for you over the next 2 months. Not to be to Pollyanna here, but you are all some lucky spring grads as it looks like you will have a “back to normal college experience” with covid seemingly moving on - here’s hoping! And that is certainly something to look forward to for everyone.

If not getting scholarship money means USC is off the table, just remember there are a zillion ways for you to achieve your goals over the next four years. USC is just one of many great
choices out there.

14 Likes

If you guys go on USC Fast what class does it say in the top right. Mine says class: unknown but somebody elses’ says undergraduate. Can anyone check their portals?

1 Like

Just checked S22 his says undergraduate…hopefully, it means he got in :crossed_fingers: :v:

There will be weirdness in the portal over the next several hours as they get ready to update portals. By the time we figure out one discrepancy, that will end and something else will pop up. But fun to compare and discuss - maybe one year someone will finally crack the code. So far, no luck. :v: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think my S22 cracked the code lol

1 Like

Here’s hoping!

Unknown with us too.

2 Likes

Let’s hope they all want to get ready for Super Bowl weekend in LA and get them out earlier than they posted!

4 Likes

Unknown

Mine says “undergraduate visitor”

Interesting lol. It literally says class: undergraduate visitor?

1 Like

Yes haha, right under name and ID. Hoping for the best

Did you file FAFSA?

If it helps - for my daughter who is an enrolled freshman, it looks like this:
Her name (id number)
Class: Undergraduate
Major: Business Administration

Also - note your applicant ID is the same as your USC ID if you enroll
AND I don’t remember what it looked like when she was applying or if/when it changed

2 Likes