USC Class of 2027 — Regular & Early Action Decisions

Sorry there isn’t more great news here. :frowning: Sounds like it was small this year, I know one year it was less than 10 of over 1000 that appealed. We’ll see what figure they give at some point. Good news is, regardless, this “unknowing ride at USC” is over and I hope very much that people have very good options they can be happy with. I know many will thrive at the “other school” when they get there, but they can certainly feel sore about this for quite awhile. So can parents. I send everyone hugs, the college process can be sooo awful.

@Faye208 They do not offer all appeal applicants the Transfer Plan, so if you weren’t offered it in the spring, I suppose this is some kind of victory or an upgrade, if it is something you are interested in. If you might be even a little interested, you need to sign up for a June info session. You can always play along by signing up for the info session, then if you decide you are not interested in transferring at all, nothing lost. But if you don’t express interest now by doing the June session, your opportunity for TTP advantage is gone and can’t be “signed up” for later. Check out the TTP thread - lots of info here:

2 Likes