USC Class of 2027 — Regular & Early Action Decisions

Poral

she got an email and then checked the portal also

1 Like

Your portal will change to this

3 Likes

what state are u guys from- pst but didn’t get anything

Is it possible to give stats for your students? I just started looking on this site again, and my son will be applying early this Fall. Thank you!

No. the letter says all Accepted students are being reviewed for scholarship and we will know by mid Feb. He has a Freshman Science Honors application in the portal

1 Like

East coast - NJ

1 Like

Dont see anything on my portal.

3 Likes

just got deferred

2 Likes

High stats are gonna prevail but since they are soooo holistic, gpa and (optional) test scores aren’t gonna tell an individual applicant much. It’s hard to determine who is admitted on scores since they don’t admit over 3K a year with perfect gpa and 99 percentile test scores. It’s the total application that matters, particularly at USC.

1 Like

S23 Deferred

1 Like

friend just got accepted. we are in Southern California. best of luck everyone!!

5 Likes

My daughter will be a NMS finalist, but just got deferred. Does this mean she actually won’t be accepted, since the National merit finalist scholarship is a merit scholarship? I’m confused.

2 Likes

No she has a chance, in March.

2 Likes

still no status update? Anyone still waiting?

1 Like

Deferred Annenberg. NJ. 1550, 4.28. Founded club, Stuco VP, Tennis captain, published writing, pretty good supplementals. I thought Journalism might have been able to give me an edge.

Deferred. TX

1 Like

deffered

2 Likes

deferred. Dornsife

And I am happy that USC is a school that does that! The test optional changes a lot. And my daughter was one of the ones who got the “hint” in the mail about drama, and then Covid hit and was rejected. This process will be so different for my son. He is super interested in the Annenberg school. Congrats to everyone who got good news tonight!

1 Like