USC Class of 2027 — Regular & Early Action Decisions

Probably. We are in Baltimore and none of my kids wanted to apply to Johns Hopkins, despite one of them being pre-med. I think most kids want to really leave the nest and find a different experience with new people … or at least that’s the way my kids thought when they were in high school!

1 Like

As long as each person has a respectful understanding, I think it should be okay with them. I don’t look at decisions, but I am going to pay for college, so if I need financial aid forms and my kid says go ahead, I will. Only if he says go ahead.

Thanks, you were correct; the USC admissions person (on the phone) sounded so convincing, like he was the one going to be sending out all the emails - I guess he put in an all nighter :grinning:

1 Like
1 Like

Saturday?

Yeah the level of involvement here is honestly surprising (in a good way though I wish my parents actually helped me), my parents have had no role outside of me telling them my decisions and fin aid packages. Even tax forms and everything else I did myself, went through our docs scanned what I needed and submitted.

8 Likes

I found the CSS really confusing, and I commend you. In case it sounds like I’m being facetious, I’m not.

2 Likes

Hi! Any idea when the decisions will be out?

can you sign up for the virtual keynote? getting “These events are reserved for Viterbi Admits”

1 Like

They’ve apparently said late afternoon pacific time, and I’ve seen mention of 4 to 6 pm. I’m not watching too closely. My son will open it whenever he notices it and will tell us later. :slightly_smiling_face:

Was anyone else able to register for an admitted student event? Saw someone say they could earlier in the thread so I’m curious…

2 Likes

I agree, I found the CSS profile pretty tough. I commend you as well for keeping on top of everything!

2 Likes

We didn’t apply to Vertibi, but when I did attempt to register, it takes me back to addmissions portal

Getting close now…

PLEASE POST:

If accepted:
School/Major
City/State or Country you are in
Were you deferred Yes or No?
Will you attend?

If rejected (and you feel like posting):
Let us know if you have mention of Trojan Transfer
And are you legacy?

Add anything you want as well - like received FA inquiries this week in either case

Good luck to everyone! :v: :heart:

2 Likes

out right?

Not yet

Looking forward to first post on results!

what time EST will decisions drop?

removing

Hoping a little after 3 PST, but sometimes they wait till 4 ugh. They want the west coast kids out of class and prob home so they aren’t checking portal while driving! :slight_smile:

1 Like