USC Class of 2027 — Regular & Early Action Decisions

USC didnt want to admit a UCLA admit :frowning:

1 Like

What??? I understand being disappointed in the outcome of your admissions’ decision, but this is definitely not true.

If accepted: ACCEPTED
School/Major: Popular Music
City/State or Country you are in: Oakland California
Were you deferred Yes or No? No
Will you attend? YES!!!

By the way, heard nothing from FA after initial doc submission in January.

4 Likes

Son rejected but offered TTP. Not a legacy.

3.75 uw, 4.74 fw, top off his class at a grade deflating private school.

2 Likes

DS got an email. Did anyone else get an email notifying to check the portal? He’s in the shower so we don’t know yet.

Accepted in Maryland!

• Roski School of Art and Design
  • 4.0 uw, 1560 SAT, all 5s on APs, top 3% in class
  • Strong art portfolio after attending public magnet art high school
  • Several regional, one national, and one international art award
  • choir kid who with 2 performance tours in Europe, plus a bunch of ECs
  • part time job for 4 years

Big decisions ahead, although if she doesn’t get a merit email the decision will be made for her.

Congrats to all who received good news!

5 Likes

Hi @romns116 Great to see you, sorry about the result - happy to chat about that option if you want sometime.

1 Like

Understand it’s great news but not with a $360,000 price tag.

6 Likes

REJECTED after being DEFERRED! 3.98 UW 4.8 W ACT 34 VITERBI COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Was very confident given what we could have contributed to THORNTON in addition to VITERBI!!

ACCEPTED UIUC GRAINGER and UCSB and HAPPY!

5 Likes

Thanks to those supplying info on Trojan Transfer, no changes from last year it seems. (Rumor was it was going away, but I never saw that happening.)

2 Likes

Didn’t know whether to give a like or broken heart - but it sounds like you have options you love - that’s Huuuuuuge. Congrats!

They said they were “Rebranding it.”

Ya they did that last year.

REJECTED
School/Major: Occ Therapy
City/State or Country you are in: OOS: Chicago / Selective Enrollment HS
Were you deferred: Yes
Will you attend? N/A

If rejected (and you feel like posting):
Let us know if you have mention of Trojan Transfer: No
And are you legacy? Yes from grandmother

Add anything you want as well - like received FA inquiries this week in either case.
No FA inquiries
White w/ IEP
GPA 3.85 / W 4.3 Lots of AP’s and Extracurriculars

Thanks for posting, I hope you have some great options, Occ Therapy is such a great field.

1 Like

THANK YOU CARE ADMIN! Percussionist, Robotics, Pianist 12+ years and would have been happy to keep him close to California! But UIUC GRAINGER is in top 5, very happy.

1 Like

HOLY COW!!! Daughter accepted to Marshall School of Business. We are in shock!! We feel like we just won the lottery! Interestingly, offer is for starting SPRING quarter. We are from Washington.

8 Likes

Yes we wouldn’t qualify for FA but we are definitely not a full pay family. We will wait another day and hope for one of those merit emails to hit her inbox!

1 Like

Totally USC’s loss there. But when I saw UIUC I knew all was good, it’s an amazing school for sure. And save some bucks for a wedding or something down the road someday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So did she interview in Feb for the scholarship? How did that go?

3 Likes