USC Marshall Articulation necessary?

<p>Oh awesome I did not know that. Does USC also account for a significant amount of W’s? Throughout my first/part of second year at a CC I went through alot of personal problems which totaled about 7 W’s on my transcript and gave me around 4-5 B’s, but from then on I now have an uptrend of grades… hopefully USC will take that into consideration. I also heard that next year they will be part of the common app which will lower their overall accepted percentage to Marshall?</p>

<p>You can elaborate on your personal problems you encountered while at CC in the additional information section. With your upward grade trend and an articulated explanation, I don’t think it would be much of an issue.</p>

<p>Yes. USC is now part of the Common App; however, I don’t see how changing systems would lower admission rates to Marshall. USC has maintained a constant 23-25% transfer rate (general). More applicants might apply because of the facility the CA allows but I would be surprised if the acceptance rate dropped significantly.</p>

<p>Thanks! I am going to visit USC this week from Northern California… any recommendations to see while on campus? I am also taking the tour.</p>

<p>I checked out my post history, and I heard back on May 10th. Many students didn’t hear back til late May/June, though.</p>

<p>While you’re there, def visit the Marshall school. That’s where all your classes will be if you get in. Check out the Campus Center, and visit the Doheny and Leavey libraries. Doheny is my favorite, and Leavey is open 24 hrs (I’m there a lot during finals). The Hoose philosophy library is also really nice, and the film school is pretty cool. You probably won’t be in that area very much if you attend, though.</p>

<p>great, will check them all out.</p>