USC Spring Admits 2024

Is there a new thread for USC Spring Admits 2024? I can’t seem to find one or it is best to stay within this thread given the good info already here?

1 Like

I moved your post into a new thread. :blush:

Any one interested to study abroad at American University Paris?

Yes-- my D23 is looking into both the Paris and Rome study abroad programs. Trying to figure out how many spring admits will sign up for these and how the housing works. Lots of questions remain!

Great! My DS is going to Paris. It’s not so much about the programs, it’s mostly because he like Paris the best :). Let me know if you decided! All sounds amazing!

Congrats-That’s very exciting! My D23 is still indecisive. How does the housing work in Paris? We are confused when looking at the housing site. Seems that the different housing options are pretty spread out from each other, with only a few rooms in some buildings. Do you know if they try and house all USC students together? She wants to be in a program where it is easy to meet other USC spring admits so the transition will be easier come January.

My daughter is also intrigued by the Switzerland program. Small campus/city and while not nearly as exciting as Paris, she likes how the housing options/campus are closer together and how easy it will be to hop on the train and explore other areas.

I would like to understand how many USC spring admits sign up for these different programs. Have you seen any numbers from last year?
Hard to find info!

Have you decided? Sorry I didn’t check this thread for a while, but I’ll keep an eye now. Please join the FB 2027 Spring Admit (private group) where many of these are discussed. It seems to me Rome is the most popular one but they have housing problems.

My son got his AUP housing where there are 30 slots for USC students, in a safe area (according to my Parisian friend) and has it’s dedicated AUP counselor. Others have daughters will be roommate with another USC students. Please DM me and I am happy to share more.

My son was interested in the Franklin program as well. The travel study class looks amazing. Ultimately he picked AUP since he likes Paris the most. We’ve been to Lugano which is beautiful, clean and safe and is about 1 hr from Milan. I would have been equally happy if he picked Switzerland.

do you know how to join the FB 2027 Spring Admit group? Is it for student or parent? Thanks.

It’s for both parents and students. Search FB for USC Class of 2027 Spring Admits.

I searched but nothing came up. Did you mean Instagram? There is an Instagram group.

No I meant the FB group. DM me and I can invite you. There is also an Instagram group for kids.

1 Like