UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

I got both emails as well.

First email: One implies that I have applied with a link to connect with the school instagram community
Second email: (30 minutes apart) Implies that I didnt apply. Included a link to the application page and a reminder that the deadline is coming up on Dec 1.

I have applied in October.

Are any plan ii decisions out? Iā€™m anxiously waiting!

UTA is UT Arlington :wink:
My daughter was in a similar boat (OOS, etc.), applied right at the end of October, and got her acceptance sometime around second week of December if I recall. Good luck!!

2 Likes

My daughter said a classmate announced on Friday she was accepted to Plan II.

2 Likes

Is there a section on UT Austin application similar to ā€œAdditional Infoā€ on Common App?

If using Coalition, yes. Not sure of Apply Texas.

Auto admit?

no. OOS

couldnā€™t find in apply texas.

That system is so poorly designed. We used Coalition for UT and A&M.

If you are still applying just submit and get the UT EID first. Your main concern is making sure your HS transcript arrive before Dec 8th document deadline. It may take more than a week.

If the essay response is important you can still update at the portal via upload document.

1 Like

Has anyone been admitted to Engineering yet? My daughter is auto-in but hasnā€™t heard back about her major yet. thanks :slight_smile:

Oh ok. Transcript is done. Essays r ready. Will transfer from apply texas and submit today. Thank you so much.

Has anyone heard anything about a possible wave today?

I havenā€™t heard anything regarding today as a possibility, unfortunately. Seems like next Friday 12/10 is when most people are predicting a wave. I would love if there were a wave today though!

1 Like

Up above around post 45 or 46, it said Dec 3rd was a wave. Which actually would have been Thursday last year. But I havenā€™t seen anything on here this week. Posts in class of 2025 thread kind of confirm that.

2 Likes

What time do they usually release ? Like 6 cst ?

1 Like

From last year CC yes. And everyone keep hitting on their web page and it crashed at 5:55pmā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

Has anybody heard anything about the 10th, should we start holding our breath? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes it can be a Thursday eveningā€¦

2 Likes