UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

You will see $200 deposit owing UT, plus a major in RIS.

What is RIS?

Registration Information Sheet.

Don’t look too much into it. Once admitted, you will have access the MyUT portal.

1 Like

For everyone accepted to ut austin last year, did you guys see any patterns before getting accepted? I just saw that in MyStatus, the amount of things done went from 15 to 14 for me. Does this mean anything?

1 Like

The one gone likely is scholarship application which past deadline. So that is nothing special.

2 Likes

Does UT Austin offer merit-based scholarships other than forty acres? Also when do they let students know about it?

Not much for merit, most are need based requiring filing FAFSA or TASFA

Hi. We’re awaiting Moody honors college acceptance or not. Do you get some sort of tuition break with this? (We’re in state.) Wanting them to get on with this so we can compare how much savings going to UT will give us compared to what we currently have for private out of state.) TIA!
How is your daughter liking it so far, etc?

1 Like

Hi
Do remember when in February you learned of Moody Honors? We’re waiting for that decision now. (Auto admit, already in.
TIA!
Also, did they wind up going??

What does this mean? are you still under consideration? did you eventually get in in March?

1 Like

we didn’t get in so my daughter is now like, meh, for UT. since so many people go there from her HS etc. she’s not that into it.

How do we know if the application is already under review? My daughter submitted hers a few weeks ago. If doesn’t say something about being under review, do you think she can still resubmit her short answer on Mystatus portal? Thanks!