UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

no. I just see “bad 1000 data”

Yes. we can see address info on my S22’s page.

me, too…

For those that see the address , are you auto admit ?

No. OOS.

same OOS

Could you post a screenshot? You can black out personal info

1 Like

yes, a screenshot would be helpful! not sure if I’m looking at the right thing

RIS page shows “bad 1000 data”. However, we can see personal info under address change. What is the significance of it? Does it mean anything?

1 Like

No it does not mean anything.
If your RIS showed major information and you have a cash balance, that means acceptance. UT usually has a day or two delay updating the portal but RIS is usually (not all the time) got updated first.
Don’t read too much to it. It can be stressful…

3 Likes

hi, do you know what email they sent it from? i want to add it to my VIP so I get notified if they email me

Hello. I see my major and other informations in RIS, but how do I check my balance in Cash?

Above RIS is n the list, do you see “MyUT?” When my daughter clicks there, it goes to a new screen, and on the top right it shows the $200. She was auto admit, but has not been accepted to her engineering major yet. And, RIS still has the error message. What is your major?

It says the same thing for me and I am auto admit and I applied for business.

My major was Psychology BS but it says I don’t have a Canvas account and what I owe: $0.00. I guess I didn’t get in :frowning:

I would wait a bit more before assuming that since they have not yet released a big wave of acceptances. Good luck!

1 Like

ok… thanks…

Don’t read too much into the RIS and cash owe balance in UT Direct. It takes time to update everything and creating O365 accounts for accepted students. If you don’t have acceptance this week January will have more acceptance.

1 Like

ok… thank you :slight_smile:

I’m in state auto and have been accepted to UT but not my major yet. RIS shows I owe $200 but doesn’t show a major. Goodness I hope I don’t just have COLA.

1 Like