UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

Did honors come out for automatic admit?

We have a couple of applicants on this page who got into BHP.

Still waiting on Plan-2

Auto admit. Still waiting on major.

When my LHD went through, plan ii sent out rolling admissions, not in a single wave, double wave, triple, etc. So hold tight!

1 Like

Any CSB interviews or acceptances?

same(McCombs)

We’ve been waiting to hear about Forty Acres, also. No one has said anything about being invited to interview, so I’m guessing that invitations have not gone out yet. I wonder if they will still stick to their “mid-January” timeline for initial interviews. If so, they better get those invitations out soon!

1 Like

Received Bot text too. It was the day after i gave a deposit for UT housing?? Coincidence??

yes

albeit not all

Got bot text as well, doubt it means anything.

Which ones have come out?

Which honors programs are you wondering about? My D received her acceptance to Liberal Arts Honors on Dec. 16. She was auto admit. I’m sure many more decisions are still forthcoming though.

what major?

Urban Studies major

Anyone else auto admit but still waiting to hear if they get engineering major?

5 Likes

CS here. I think your situation describes most of us. No idea how UT is rolling out decisions this year. Looks all over the place.

Despite all the rumors about cousins in admissions office and 3.0GPA admitted to CS, I don’t think any competitive majors for first years have come out.

1 Like

spc, I did get my acceptance to CS in the middle of Dec as did a couple of additional students from my HS. But it certainly does not appear that UT has done a large wave.