UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

If you meant the first round, usually that’s third week of February.

Is anyone else’s mystatus still in review but if u go to class schedule (found in RIS) u can see fall 2022 in the drop down menu? And says last updated 1/14/22? Apparently fall 2022 wasn’t even available a couple hours earlier

1 Like

yea, but not sure that that wasn’t there earlier and that it means something.

1 Like

No on the website it says interviews are mid jan

Interview in mid Jan, first round results in second half of Feb.

Yes my son’s has the same

So no one got Turing or CSB today right?

Has any College of Fine Arts decisions come out or will they be released later?

1 Like

For Fine Arts if require portfolio usually Feb.

1 Like

Yes, that is how my DDs looked earlier. She clicked fall 2022 and hit submit and then we could see more info and it showed major and school. When we went back to main portal 10 minutes later her status showed that she had been accepted to her major. Then about 2 hours later she received an email about a status update on her portal.

will there still be more acceptances for McCombs in the future?

for auto-admits?

Hello. I am non auto, and when I go to CASH, it says welcome and I can see things related to my scholarships like my FAFSA completion and upgrading UT EID. I asked someone online and they said I am probably admitted because theirs say that CASH is only for admitted UT Austin students. But is it still a possibility that I might be CAPped instead of fully admitted?

Still waiting for McCombs though he already had a BHP interview two weeks ago. National Merit Semifinalist, top 3% auto admit! Hopefully he will find out soon

3 Likes

Never mind. It can still be a CAP offer

This morning when we click on the drop down menu for Fall 22 , it say internal error & last updated 1/15/2022

My guess is that they just started reviewing your application. When did you submit your application?

My guess is that they just started reviewing your application. When did you submit your application?

I sent my application on October 20. I just figured out that my high school sent the mid-year grades to all the schools that I applied.

i guess he was right :rofl:

Any informatics bsi majors hear back yet?