UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

thanks. Congrats!!

Has anyone heard anything about McCombs decisions? Or will those began to roll out tomorrow.

*begin

Congratulations on everyones acceptance! Anyone heard from engineering yet? Will there is a wave tomorrow ?
I heard big wave will be in Dec.

Are the acceptances coming out right now all for auto admits? Or will there been any non AA decisions coming out anytime soon?

Congratulations to all who have received their acceptances!! Anyone heard from CS ?

I know a friendā€™s son who got in to college of education - exercise science; heā€™s not auto admit. It seems UT is once again being totally non-transparent about how they roll out their admission decisions.

1 Like

Congrats to all who have received their acceptances so early. Itā€™s a big load off, Iā€™m sure. Has anyone heard of any acceptances coming out of Moody College of Communications?

Congrats to all who received their acceptances!

I think only the non-competitive majorsā€™ decisions have been released as of right now. Hopefully CS , Engineering and Business come out later today or tomorrow.

3 Likes

My daughter applied to School of Architecture. Sheā€™s not an auto-admit so we donā€™t have high hopes. Best of luck to your son!

1 Like

My daughter got her acceptance to Moody for RTF yesterday.

1 Like

Congrats! Was she an auto-admit? If not, was she in-state?

Itā€™s been quiet today. Hmm.

Based on past year, there might be a small wave tomorrow otherwise big wave will be in 2nd week in Dec. Most will be in Jan I guess. Waiting is hard.

2 Likes

Best wishes for your too! My son is homeschool.

Is it OK to ask which other architectural programs she applied?

Do they typically announce on a Friday or a Monday?

Around 7 PM, I got an email telling me to check my portal.

Hi!! Iā€™m actually a current Plan II Student at UT; honors admissions have honestly no rhyme or reason to them. I was accepted into Plan II in their very last wave of admissions (in the last week of January iirc), but I also know some people who found out in a December wave. Iā€™m unsure on HSS, but I know some honors programsā€™ admissions notifications can last until March. Try not to stress too much!