UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

I was just accepted to the College of Natural Sciences! I’m OOS and applied RD, so I’m super super shocked and excited right now! Good luck to everyone still waiting; you’re going to do great!!

7 Likes

Has anyone OOS heard back from McCombs. I haven’t seen any so not worried yet

My OOS DS received his McCombs acceptance today. Waiting on Canfield BHP decision.

2 Likes

We have no way of knowing for sure. My best educated guess by reading this thread here is that decisions will keep getting posted over the next few days and all (at least priority applicants) should have a decision by the 1’st of February. Regular decisions technically have until March 1 before a final decision is known.

Same here! We are still trying to process it :scream:

1 Like

I got into Moody tonight too from NJ!

5 Likes

probably tomorrow wave is the big one and a last wave. hope I get accepted…

3 Likes

accepted doesn’t mean CAP

I sent you a PM.

Do y’all think there is any chance for auto admits to be accepted tomorrow? For reference I’m top 5%, 1570 SAT, decent ECs etc but applied to McCombs

1 Like

yeah very lucky

I heard more than 4 students say that their counselor told them that ut will release decision this Friday, tomorrow, but I don’t know how reliable that is and if it includes both autos, nonautos, and oos

My daughter was accepted tonight, OOS, College of Natural Sciences. She is super excited!

7 Likes

Ooh congratulations !

1 Like

hope I get in tomorrow :confused:

2 Likes

same

My son was accepted to Cockrell!!! We are ecstatic!! :smiley:

OOS / RD / 1560 SAT / 3.98 UW / 5.4 W /
NMSF

Congratulations to all who got accepted!! :partying_face:
And good luck to all who are still waiting for decisions! :crossed_fingers:t2::four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

What major?

OOS engineering accepted tonight!!

8 Likes

My son was accepted today to Jackson School of Geosciences, OOS.

8 Likes