UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yes, my son is in-state but not auto-admit. Got into McCombs Business and still waiting to hear about Plan II as a second major.

1 Like

thereā€™s a predicted wave this friday, thoughts? or is december over

2 Likes

My son wanted to change the second choice and received above error.

Does it indicate a something? He could do it in A&Mā€™s AIS today though with second major.

That is the same status for anyone whose application is under review. Unfortunately, it does not indicate much on the admitted status.

2 Likes

what about Honors Colleges? For some reason Iā€™m thinking February 1.
We were auto admit and got into Moody Communications and Leadership major.

1 Like

My auto-admit friend got into Biology (CNS) this morning. Has anyone gotten into CS yet?

Also the lack of confetti was lame.

1 Like

Congrats!! Would you mind sharing stats?

1 Like

Perhaps - thatā€™s what I see in Kevinā€™s blog

We ran into this on my sonā€™s UT application. You can still do it, but you have to file an Appeal (even if they havenā€™t been admitted yet). Mine was able to change his major that way. I think the link to the appeal form is there in MyStatus, maybe on the right side of the page?

2 Likes

Son was notified he was accepted into Plan II tonight (!), so I guess those are beginning to come out too.

5 Likes

Is anyone here applying for COLA as a non-auto instate?

Iā€™ve seen that there are some acceptance for non-auto COLA now.
Iā€™m not expecting my decision until late January, but I keep checking MyStatus every chance I get

which major?

Any admissions to CS major non-auto?

1 Like

I just got an email tonight and was accepted to the Polymathic Scholars Honors Program!

4.0 UW, 4.45 W (my school does not rank)
1470 SAT (one attempt)
National Merit Commended
National Hispanic Scholar
Just finished my AS degree this week and will graduate high school in May after spending spring semester in Central America for an international internship.

4 Likes

I am a international student, i applied for CS on 29-nov
Stats:
GPA: 4.0/4.0 UW
SAT: not submitted
EC: bunch of them with high rigor.

what do you think of my application?
And when should i expect my decision?

1 Like

Got accepted to McCombs two days ago around 7 pm and Plan II today at 7 again! Good luck to all. Anyone heard any more updates CBHP interviews?

6 Likes

Congratulations! Well done!

1 Like

is tomorrow - Friday the 16th - the big wave for autoadmits?

1 Like

Does the RTF major typically look at stats when reviewing applications or are they mainly EC focused. I donā€™t have much relevant film experience besides submitting a short film to go along with my app.

2 Likes