UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Aw, bummer, lol.

1 Like

The sixth tab is “What’s Next”

4 Likes

What time did that 6th tab come out roughly?

@Musikalee @Holly_Siddha is correct. My daughter’s screenshot had that tab since she got the portal in September. It’s far out on the right so not with the other 5 tabs.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly it was a “what’s next” tab with the other 5 tabs. My daughter was CAPed last and ended up going to Baylor, which she loves and is a better fit for her. The one this year has similar rankings, slightly better grades but has classes and leadership that supports her major. It seemed last year the kids we knew that got in, that were not auto admit, had many classes to support their major.

4 Likes

when should that what next tab appear?

1 Like

It tends to happen anytime between 5 and 7. My daughter checked nonstop those two hours the day she was admitted and it hit at 6:45.

3 Likes

There is nothing in the UT portal that will hint to acceptance like there is in the A&M portal. Not one thing
don’t drive yourself crazy!

3 Likes

Nothing here yet.

1 Like

i remember last year many people had like something change in RIS (registration information sheet) which u can go to by pressing the home button and then scrolling down and clicking registration information sheet. usually it has something that says Bad Data 1000 and then i THINK it changed some time before they were accepted but i’m not totally sure. i just went thru the class of 2026 thread and some ppl were talking abt that

3 Likes

approx when does this change happen

When I go to the RIS it does not give me an error but it shows stuff about my advising and personal info
 Does that mean anything?

1 Like

i have no idea but should be like a few hours before and sometimes it doesn’t even update in RIS

1 Like

Can you send a screenshot of how it looks. I think that should mean that ur gonna be accepted but cant be sure until i know u clicked on the right thing

1 Like

that’s the error that i was talking about

1 Like

Is this just speculation or is there any official communication from UT that some decisions will be released today?

it’s always speculation. UT never says when they’re coming out they just say before feb 1. but, the past few years a wave has come out on the second friday of january so that’s why we think it’s going to come out today.

got it. Thanks

3 Likes

It’s not letting me upload a screenshot of it but when I go to the same tab it has stuff like name address major how many credits will transfer etc

3 Likes

Ooh, I wonder if that means Zella7 got in!

3 Likes