UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yeah

Lol, you’re definitely accepted then.

i think that might be bc ur an auto so u were admitted already so ur enrollment deposit probs showed up when u were just admitted to the school. unless u checked earlier and it wasn’t there. i don’t think it has to do w ur major but congrats!!!

Dang, got excited there for a sec

hey u never know it might mean the major thing too if it wasn’t there before! dw tho i’m sure you’ll get into ur major soon good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck to you too!

1 Like

Is this time of admissions waves a big one?

1 Like

Chance Me:

1230 SAT (submitted to UT)
Top 12%
History Major-College of liberal arts
11 AP
102 GPA (hundred Scale)

VP of a club
300 service hours

Decent shot. That’s a high GPA for being only top 12%. Scouring prior year’s threads, kids with your credentials definitely get in.

1 Like

does the wave all come out at once or is it staggered?

This thread is hopping today! It’s so hard to wait and not know when something will happen, this month will be long. Out of staters- please know that getting into Texas for y’all is as hard as getting into a T20 school. The average scores of admitted students look a lot lower than they are due to the top 6% of Texans being auto admits. D21 was top 15% of a non-ranking high school, 32 ACT and 11 AP classes. She applied to COLA and was CAP’d. She is so happy and has thrived at her small liberal arts school. My D23 is auto admit and was lucky enough to get her major (biology) in December. There are kids with numbers like hers still waiting at our HS. Hang in there and good luck to all.

5 Likes

@Zella7 - I have the same Bad 1000 data. Lol! What does I make of this?

Looks like everyone’s got this. So if you don’t have this Bad 1000 data, it might mean you got in.

2 Likes

Auto Admit. Waiting for McCombs - top 1.5% - 1530 - solid ecs - solid essays - good recos - fingers crossed!

1 Like

where do you see that? in the portal?

Is that what is is? Thanks!

Don’t try to read the tea leaves. You will just stress yourselves out. Wait until the decision is official.

7 Likes

https://utdirect.utexas.edu/registrar/ris.WBX

2 Likes

how was the CBHP interview @FriscoDad ?

2 Likes