UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

One more week…

1 Like

Does that tweet mean it’s coming out this week?

31 minutes ago, UT admissions replied to a comment on its instagram post about the class of 27 providing their reactions to admissions decisions. It’s reply was:

“Applicants who met the priority deadline will receive a decision no later than February 1. Some decisions may be deferred to the regular decision date. Those that applied by the regular application deadline will receive a decision no later than March 1.:metal:

1 Like

No. Did you get an interview?

Agonizingly on message.

did anyone get in today

Why would they post if decisions weren’t coming out today

3 Likes

My son applied BHP and CSB, he got admitted to BHP last December, had interview early December

I think they posted their social media messages in advance so people can have some time to see the social media messages before they send out any acceptances. Just guessing, but if they wanted to generate interest in posting reactions to admissions decisions, they have to give a few days for people to see the social media posts before sending acceptance decisions. That’s just one person’s opinion.

3 Likes

But true longhorns would see that post day of!!

2 Likes

BHP processes the applications independently of Admissions Office. So, you can get a BHP interview before getting admitted to McCombs. But you will never get admitted to BHP before you get McCombs admission.

4 Likes

Didnt everyone say decisions could come out between 5 to 7 PM central standard time? We still have some time left!

Ok. I got a BHP interview in December, accepted to mccombs in dec wave(still waiting on honors) and was wondering if that counts for CSB too or if no other CSB interview means I didn’t get in

1 Like

CSB works independently of BHP; so they do their own interviews. Good luck!

1 Like

Anyone get a decision??

1 Like

patiently waiting

1 Like

Nothing yet :angry:

1 Like

I must be looking in the wrong place. Where is the post on Instagram about the class of 27? Maybe I’m not following the right accounts?!

@bealonghorn

1 Like

Have y’all received anything yet?