UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

oh why you say so ?

1 Like

Those are great stats I would assume so those are competitive scores. I heard with UT specifically if you apply for CS ALL your activities and awards and Life really better be CS related or you don’t stand a chance. Other universities like leadership and sports to make a well-rounded applicant but UT wants only things applicable to the CS major .

Why you say UW is impossible for CS for instate applicants? What is needed for instate UW CS?

2 Likes

Really any major with UT. You need to do things that match that major. Also do you know or have any idea when it will come out? I’m thinking tomorrow as they usually come out the last Thursday on January

Friday at 7 PM is my bet

3 Likes

I think Friday too.

2 Likes

@Steve6 DD got the email too but she was accepted in September. If you attend Scholar’s day before you apply, you get your app fee waived. I thought it was just a mass email because it went to the promotion inbox. Below is the subhead of the email.

"we want you to explore UT Dallas and join us for a prospective student event where you’ll learn about our admission process, campus life, financial aid, scholarships and more.

1 Like

Nothing today. Maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Majority of OOS heard last Thursday of January last year

1 Like

Finger crossed for Friday!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

i think it will be tmr at 6 est

1 Like

maybe

goodnight everyone.

5 Likes

I applied to UT via common app, and I am an international student. Am I automatically considered for scholarships or is there any separate application?

Good morning everyone! Is today the day???:scream:

1 Like

goodmorning everyone

Maybe.

1 Like

In MyStatus, there is a link to the Texas Exes Scholarship Application for incoming freshmen.

2 Likes

What are the chances it is today? It was last year

1 Like

I’m hoping it is, but nothing has been normal this year so I guess we never know

2 Likes