UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Is this what not filled out looks like? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Correct

1 Like

go to class schedule and click on fall 2023 and then see what pops up

Anything for you Zella7?

i agree but UT and USC have very different portals. I also applied to USC and i didnā€™t see any signs that would show if u got accepted or not. However with UT, they have a lot of related information on the portal that can give a good indication. Think logically, why would they include all that information for specific people if theyā€™ll be rejected? I donā€™t think that not having it means u wont be accepted but i do think that having it means u will be accepted

nope nothing. i applied to computer science tho so iā€™m not expecting much.

Great way to look at it @Zella 7! :slight_smile: Thereā€™s lot of upside if you keep you expectations in check.

1 Like

When could we expect something today?

definitely not before 5 pm CST. iā€™ve noticed from previous waves that they usually start sending out decisions by like 5:10. if they donā€™t then thereā€™s usually no wave. i think it will be from 5 pm to 7 pm and theyā€™ll keep sending out decisions between that in a rolling way. also, iā€™m not saying that everyone will get their decision by 5:10. i just mean we will start hearing about people getting accepted starting then and more will keep coming. so you might get accepted at 6:50 as well, it doesnā€™t have to be right around 5. i just mean weā€™ll hear SOMETHING from SOMEONE by 5:15ish if there is a wave

welp. Iā€™ll be here to see it!

2 Likes

Would anyone like to know my stats before this wave hits? I do not mind exposing myself now lol

1 Like

Sure, please!

go ahead! also what major did u apply for?

I would like to share my stats too. UT is my dream school. really wish to get in there :slight_smile:

Yes! Letā€™s hear them everyone!!

I already listed my daughters but Iā€™ll do it again. 35 ACT 3.8 uw gpa sand 4.4 w gpa tons of AP with high scores. Her gpa is lower ONLY because of AP history classesā€¦sheā€™s gotten a few Bā€™sā€¦in hindsight shouldnā€™t have taken them, but she did address them in an essay that history isnā€™t her sting suit but she wanted to challenge herself. Tons of extra curriculars and community service. And she applied for Architectural Engineering.

UT Austin and Miami are her top choices. Miami EA comes out tonight!!! So we will at least definitely know one of them!

1 Like

Good luck. The ā€œUā€ would be hard to pass up. Austin isnā€™t as nice as it used to be. I lived there until the early 2000s. Itā€™s gone way downhill.

2 Likes

We finally got to visit on Monday. Miami campus is beautiful!! She 100% wants to go there. And itā€™s closer to home.

I applied for computer science at UT

1 Like