UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Sounds like he’s in!

what is his major?

Economics. :woman_shrugging::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Does anyone know the estimates for how many students UT defers? Is it a big majority of the EA applicants?

Does this mean anything? Instate non auto

This is like what my son’s looks like. idk! That’s what I’m trying to find out.

1 Like

i think this means you will be accepted once the wave comes out.

1 Like

where do you see this?

Where do you search that?

On the Registration Information Sheet, go to MyStatus > home button > registration information sheet

I don’t tnink that applies to anyone from OOS

1 Like

I hope so!! I’m not gonna get my hopes up thoughhh

2 Likes

that makes sense but just saying that they wouldn’t add all that info if u weren’t gonna get accepted!! congrats (in advance) and good luck for getting it officially!!

2 Likes

Thank you!! Fingers crossed for tonight, UT has been my dream school :love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Zella7. I hope you are right, but who knows. It could be a precursor to CAP for all we know.

We didn’t find it on the MyStatus page. My son found it by googling “RIS” and logging in that way, for those just trying to find it.

2 Likes

Why does it say residency “foreign” if you’re in state?

I’m not a permanent resident but I’ve lived in Texas long enough to qualify for instate, I sent them an affidavit and my residency on MyStatus is in state. Still, I need UT to grant me an I-20 for a student visa so I’m still an international, but I’m being considered instate/instate tuitions

1 Like

are oos applicants gonna have the RIS thing or no

i think they will because i remember someone saying earlier that they had it and they’re OOS

1 Like

I submitted my 1220 SAT as a history major and you got in without submission @Pompompurin, I am screwed, I should have not submitted bc I have a better GPA. :cry: But congratulations :champagne: