UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Waiting. But becoming more patient in waiting when you get offers from UMich and Purdue (engineering). Annoyed with you UT.

2 Likes

A friend who was admitted on this date last year said she found out at 630 CST, do we still have a chance??

1 Like

Ugh anything is possible. This is pure torture.

i think decisions started releasing around 5ish in that wave and SHE just got her decision at around that time, so no personally i don’t think there’ll be a wave but u never know

2 Likes

Wave at 7? Is there still hope

1 Like

Honestly, at this point I would just relax the rest of the weekend and check Monday or on Wednesday, bc today was pure speculation so there’s no use wasting your evening worrying about it coming out : )

3 Likes

It’s going to be Monday or Tuesday, not Wed

Wednesday is the 1st and their website says “no later than February 1st” so I would assume it could come out then bc that’s the last possible date

It could be Wednesday. They literally said that. This is why everybody is going bananas right now.

2 Likes

Ok we just know it will definitely be next week, let’s not get rude people. We are all just hoping for the best!

4 Likes

I dont think anyone was trying to be rude, it’s just online so direct typing comes off that way. Everyone’s frustrated with all the speculation and also lack of decisions

5 Likes

Why is this low key dehumanizing :sob:

5 Likes

Lots of Computer science decisions? Replying to aw2143.

how does this work? do u mind sharing the process and how long u lived in tx. I moved back to my country but lived in Texas for most of my life :confused:

2 Likes

“You’re still here? It’s over. Go home.”

• Ferris Bueller
7 Likes

one minute left of hope

More info on here!!

https://admissions.utexas.edu/residency

I think you have to have lived in Texas when you submit the affidavit. I’ve lived here for 8 years but I don’t think you have to live there for that long

Anything

1 Like

Is it out?

1 Like

Nada