UVA EA 2026 thread

I am pretty sure it will be on the application portal.

I applied to aid, but probably won’t get any because my family’s income is too high. My counselor wanted everybody to apply anyway. I also got “Inquiry access denied”.

I applied for aid and I got “no financial aid information available”, weird

OK, I just tried my account. I also applied for aid, but won’t get any because my EFC is over 200K. Mine shows “Award access not available.” Again, doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

2 Likes

does anyone know how much being OOS hurts your chances? i’m OOS with decently high stats and no test scores.

1 Like

if anyone would be willing to chance me or take a look at my stats lmk!

sure!

i meant to reply here but sure!

1 Like

GPA - 3.7UW, 4.5W
Classes - 13 AP’s (3’s, 4’s, 5’s), 10 honors, 3 electives.
Clubs - 9 clubs, most notably NHS and NEHS (public relations officer and vice president).
Sports - four-year Varisty cheerleader (captain one year as well), on both of my school’s cheer competitive teams, one year of Varsity swimming, allstar cheerleading for 8 years.
Awards - x2 Scholastic Silver Key Winner, x4 Magna Cum Laude Award, x4 High Honor Roll
300+ volunteer hours, worked a coaching job for one year, was a student aide in my school’s special education room for four years, went test-optional.

I’m not sure of my chances because I’m an OOS student but just wanted some second opinions!

Not sure if it matters at all but I am also a white woman from Ohio

You should have a decent chance. It will be a bit tougher since you are out of state. But I would say you have good odds of getting in.

1 Like

Intl app here
final IGCSEs- 10As and 1 A
A levels 2 A
s and an A
1480 SAT
ECs- bank internship, Law firm internship, Lead boy(9,10), Captain Varsity soccer 4 years, Captain Club soccer played in Europe, Yale summer program(YYGS), Uchicago pre college,Started investing club and subject prefect, Debate team 4 years, Spoke and Came 2nd in front of 5000 people(WSC globals), 6 coursera courses all econ related, 2 pieces of individual research. Awards : UKMT gold and Waterloo distinction.

it is meant to say 10 A stars and 2 A stars

completely forgot service whoops, worked with NGO in India to teach financial literacy among underprivileged women, presented to Singapore education minister with ways to incorporate more collaboration and enablement among the impoverished in singapore

thank you!! i really hope it works out :pray:t3::pray:t3:

you have a good chance! the cheerleading awards and APs are great!

1 Like

thank you! you have a great shot as well!

UVA has a self imposed cap for OOS enrollment of 34%…overall OOS acceptance rate is 17%…significantly harder to get in OOS

5 Likes

Anyone have any idea as to what time decisions will be released?

Probably after school, like 5-8pm EST I’d guess

1 Like