UVA EA 2026 thread

Congrats! That’s very impressive. Where is scholarship info? Was it in the acceptance letter?

1 Like

DD flat out reject. But she has great options! So, UVA’s loss not ours. I prefer a BIG TEN school like Penn State anyway. HAHAHAH

7 Likes

Same…the big R! HAHA! And yes, CONGRATS to those accepted!

The college application process is so annoying…too much luck involved. Glad she has Penn State tho! Go Nittany Lions!!!

1 Like

You were a strong candidate–Congrats!

In the application portal, plus also got a separate email from the admissions office regarding that. No mention of scholarship in the letter though(was departmental through the chemistry department).

Mine DD too–the big R! Son is a Freshman at THE Ohio State University so that could be fun next year! HA!

2 Likes

Wow, congrats, those are great schools to choose from. Good luck!

DD accepted OOS! So excited!

2 Likes

I got accepted OOS! So excited! Also a Jefferson’s Finalist, so super hyped about Finalist’s weekend too :smiley:

8 Likes

does anyone know if UVA responds to emails about questions regarding decisions? i would just like to know what made me not qualified to be accepted

Yes haha Ohio State is great for a midwest public school!!! Go Buckeyes! Will surely beat UVA when it comes to football :crazy_face:

3 Likes

AHHH thank you so much!

1 Like

Accepted OOS!!! SO HAPPY

2 Likes

stats???

DD was accepted!!!
WahooWa!!!

5 Likes

Same here!!! Nervous for the finalist’s weekend though… I don’t know if my chemistry full scholarship will affect my chances at Jefferson. I hope not :grimacing:

34 ACT 4.0 gpa

1 Like

va or out of state?

and congrats!!! great school!