UVA EA 2026 thread

what do ur emails look like for uva?

Same Here! DD Chasing that Aerospace Engineering Dream!! Congratulations and Good Luck to the Class of 2026

1 Like

Hey! I was accepted from NY for arts and sciences.
Stats:
SAT: 1510
GPA: 100.104

3 Likes

Yeah I plan to study medicine, and I totally realize that paying big bucks and going to a top school may actually work against me. I also applied to guaranteed medical programs to a couple of schools, and working on my interviews. I looked at the data, medical schools typically have single digit acceptance rate, so going to a guaranteed program now and do well there for the future is an excellent plan.

2 Likes

So Far gotten into all of my schools. Was worried given last year colleges were accepting very few, but I guess my application was just too good to pass up on haha. Wishing all the deferrals out there the best of luck and to all the rejections. It is not the end f the world. You will all end up where you belong.

Kisses and Love and prayers out to all from here!!!

i like your thinking! wishing u all the best!!!

That’s a very good idea!

Really? So many questions…

1 Like

Accepted (OOS) Computer Science

1 Like

Congratulations!! Where is the major info in the letter?

Did not think that choosing between all these schools(Harvard/UVA/Michigan would be so hard. All these acceptances are as much a curse as they are a blessing :grimacing: .

Congratulations and you must share your secret. With all due respect, I am baffled that your application didn’t get thrown out by Harvard.

9 Likes

Congrats!! Can you share your stats?

I think it was definitely my essay and my interview!!! Especially because everyone has the stats. The essays are what sets you apart.

Thank you!
UW 99.2/W 106.2, 1/280
SAT 1580
18 APs
NMSF, All-State Orchestra, Solid leadership/ECs/Volunteering

Son accepted to engineering.

From Fairfax County, VA public school.

GPA 3.86 unweighted / 4.30 weighted

SAT 700 English 760 Math

About 10 AP classes

Varsity baseball. (not recruited by UVA though)

2 Likes

Congrats to you. That is quite an accomplishment this application cycle.

good point.

3 Likes

Excuse me, but I do not appreciate this comment. I worked very hard to accomplish what I have in my life and I feel as though I am being rewarded for my earnest efforts. I implore you to support others in the forum rather than tear people down.

5 Likes