UVA EA 2026 thread

Do you remember which CC thread exactly mentioned seeing anything like “inquiry access denied” has something to do with acceptance? I just checked UVA 2025 and UVA 2024, nothing popped up.

mine says “You have no active programs”

same :((

It looks like it is a system created automatic profile for every applicant with the PeopleSoft Campus Solution (and HCM for that matter) typical 7-digit StudentID/EmplID.

yeah i figured, I was just wondering if anyone’s said something like admitted instead of applicant

Mine is just this… everyone has a student and university id above it right?

1 Like

try this one: UVA Fall 2021 Transfer Thread - #8 by mp1221

Don’t worry. The awards page can change up to the last minute.

2 Likes

I have that but in the middle of the page it says “No active programs.” My test score page also says “You have no test score data at this time” even though I submitted (but I’m honestly not sure if my SAT scores were there prior to today)

same, my scores aren’t showing up either

Hmmm, I’m OOS too (didn’t apply for aid but sent FAFSA - I think?) and it says “You have no awards yet.” Anyone else?

were the test scores there on the main portal?

I did have scores on the portal initially, but now they are gone.

under “finance center” and “view finanical aid” mine also says inquiry access denied… but i don’t think this means anything at all!

you have to go to finance centre not view financial aid… then click “accept/decline awards”

I don’t think I applied for aid (didn’t send CSS but did send fafsa) and do have these options

do you have "no information found when you click on the accept/decline awards link

1 Like

I don’t have inquiry access denied, mine says “There is no financial aid information found” and “Select Aid Year to View”

1 Like

Are you guys on the MyUVA application portal? I don’t see anything like that. Just name, college, and early action.

I didnt apply for aid… I did not send fafsa or CSS and I have the same as you. I think the inquiry denied thing is only for people who applied for aid

1 Like