UVA Fall 2021 Transfer Thread

wow thanks for reaching out and letting us know - greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

ofc - thought itd help the general anxiety lol

1 Like

wait deans are ok if you reach out to them personally? Also, where did you get there email from?

Thank you for doing that :slight_smile:

Anyone know what time they’re releasing decisions. Also are they boutta release on the 1st or the 30th since it’s on a Friday

u can call the admissions office monday thru friday during their normal hours and ask to speak to the dean of the day and ask them literally any questions you have. they’re all so nice and really helpful. def one of the most transparent schools ive seen w admissions

im honestly j guessing the 30th cuz idk if schools release on weekends but thats pure speculation by me

I tried to today. The lady asked me what I had to ask and then she answered it for me :sob:

by lady I mean the person who initially picks up the phone.

yea same lmaooo they stumped me a few times w that one… i think they key is to just say u have a question about a course ur taking or something :sob:

ok tysm haha!!

anyone get a request for a McIntire interview?

I haven’t

yea same but looking at last years thread people did so I’m confused if they didn’t do them this year or I am not qualified enough to get an interview.

Same. I feel like it is mainly for people who are in the middle though. I doubt it has any real impact though

yea hopefully it seems people were getting them rlly close to decisions.

I think they usually do the last friday of April OR May 1 (whichever comes first) at around 5pm, so I’d assume April 30 at 5pm EST is a pretty safe bet.

1 Like

Hey guys,
I’m actually confused now. I know Inquiry Access Denied means nothing, but I have it in my SIS and I didn’t apply for financial aid this year, but I did last year. I e-mailed the financial aid office and they didn’t tell me anything at all - just “you should’ve submitted a fafsa if you wanted to get financial aid”, but inquiry access denied is only for kids who applied for financial aid. Does anyone else know what to do from here?

I’d assume that decisions come out on Friday the 30th of April, as it would follow the trend of coming out on the last Friday of the month around 5:00 pm

Are the decisions rolling and in waves or all together ?