UVA waitlist 2024 - Discuss UVA Wise and Other

I agree — not a good sign. Discouraged.

at such a late time, why didnt they just sent a rejection to me directly instead of the endless postpone?

Still no news? :confused: at this point I keep checking up but I’m starting to lose hope…

There are no updates on waitlist process for the past three weeks. Let’s wait for one more week then we should all move on and move forward with our college plans. Good luck everyone!

hey everyone! i talked to the admissions officer the other day, and she said that the admissions process has not officially ended yet, and that we should keep checking our mails (until july) !! that’s a bit of good news, I think

That’s encouraging! Did they say they will be reaching out by mail instead of calling? Thanks for the sharing an update!

Thanks for sharing! That is very reassuring. :slight_smile:

What is everyone doing about the school they are registered to attend? What about the roommates who are counting on living with us? What about signing up for classes so late at UVA if accepted? I have signed up for classes at my current school and it was easy because I’m in the Honors program but others had a difficult time getting any of their choices!! So many questions since it’s so late in the game! It would be reassuring to receive something from UVA stating what is going on with the waitlist. I’m just not sure what to do at this point!

she said to check our mail, but I don’t think that rules out phone calls

Has anyone heard yet??? Best of luck to everyone!!!

UVa offices closed today in observance of Juneteenth.

Okay…it’s June 24th! :frowning: Anyone heard anything? I hope that some people are receiving some good news!

One more week and all the waiting will be over. Good luck and best wishes to those who are still waiting.

@PLO2020 What makes you say one more week? Just curious!

@PLO2020 Also wondering here what makes you say that one more week? Thanks so much!! And again, good luck to everyone!

Gap year requests are due on July 1…so maybe some waitlist movement after those requests are in?

@94tiger Good point!

Let’s hope that THIS is the week! Best of luck to all! :slight_smile:

please give me some good news people!! ://

So, I was wondering what is going on with waitlist decisions. I’ve already committed elsewhere at at this point have no intention of going, but it’s been 4 months and I just want an update for the closure, if that makes sense?