UW appeal responses - 2022

anyone hear back for appeals?

Not yet! Supposedly CS appeals (at least) come back at the end of April.

Yes, Appeal sent on March 26th, UW responded 4 days later with a decline to my son and he is welcome to remain on waitlist. They will not consider the appeal. :frowning:

Sorry to hear…was it cs appeal?

Yes for CS.

Sorry to hear this :frowning: Good luck to him. Was your son already on the waitlist for CS specifically when he appealed?

Yes, seems UW response felt like they where annoyed. He was instructed to appeal with new info from initial.

My appeal decision came out today. Rejected

Where you originally waitlisted or denied? Was it for CS?

Accepted pre-sciences, appealed for cs

I’m wondering if they are going to release appeal decisions in a large batch or as soon as they finish them?Hope they don’t take it too long .

1 Like

@splendidlmao ,When did you apply for appeal?

1 Like

who do i send the appeal to?

Check the above link…for cs it’s online form

March 20th

To appeal for UW CS, can we send recommendation letters?

I think they don"t consider it

If you read the instructions, they state no letters of recommendation. All the instructions are on the form.

Hello, for those of you that appealed, how did you get your decision on the appeal? I read that they will send them via email, I’m wondering if that was your experience? My son was waitlisted for a premajor acceptance, he appealed with strong 1st semester senior year grades. We haven’t heard anything yet via email or the portal. Many thanks and good luck to everyone.

We are still awaiting for appeal decision…looks like we will be notified via email

2 Likes